Workshop of PAH-LA with internationally-acclaimed playwright and director Abhishek Majumdar @ The Play Company
* MADONNA col BAMBINO by Sarah Einspanier, directed by Caitlin Sullivan @ New Ohio's ICE FACTORY FESTIVAL // July 18 - 21
* reading of THE TECHNICIANS by Justine Gelfman, directed by Seonjae Kim @ G45 Productions' 2018 Lightbulb Reading Series
* MADONNA col BAMBINO by Sarah Einspanier, directed by Caitlin Sullivan @ Ars Nova ANT FEST 2018
* reading of BUNDLE OF STICKS by by J. Julian Christopher, directed by Christopher Burris @ Pipeline Theatre Company
SALTY by Aaron Johnson, directed by Benita de Wit @ Lyra Theater // May 9 -13
* Co-starred in BLUE BLOODS on CBS
* reading of IN AMOUNG THE YOUNG AND THE HEALTHY by Robert Zander Norman, directed by Alex Hare @ La MaMa Experiments 18
* Principal in industrial video for PricewaterhouseCoopers
How is it already September?! Time flies in NYC!
Back in August, I had a blast playing Fora in the stage reading of HOT CROSS BUNS, a new musical by Julia Izumi and Grace Oberhofer, as part of the Corkscrew Theater Festival! I've also been busy keeping my improv game fresh at UCB and working with up-and-coming directors at Columbia University's MFA Directing program.
Hello New York!!! I have officially moved to New York and am excited to start my professional career in The City That Never Sleeps!
I've been very fortunate to also sign with CESD's commercial department! For any commercial inquiries please contact:
212-477-1666 // cesdtalent.com
Representation! Graduation! The New Strands Festival!
- I am beyond thrilled to have signed with KMR (Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates)'s New York office as my legit representation and will be heading to New York in early June! Please click on the Resume tab for more contact info on KMR!
- The A.C.T. MFA Class of 2017 graduated in the beautiful Geary theater on May 15th! I'm no longer a grad student!!!
- The day after graduation, I went straight to work on A.C.T.'s New Strands Festival where I played Connie in Lauren Yee's THE GREAT LEAP directed by Lisa Peterson.
April has been a busy busy month! Between understudying JOHN, the A.C.T. MFA 2017 Showcase tour, and now having a hoot in...
TOMORROW (Blind Date/The Actor): Two One-Act Plays by Horton Foote, directed by Craig Slaight
Running April 18 - 22 at The Reuff @ A.C.T. Strand Theater
Come check out my last MFA show: Click here for info and tickets
The A.C.T. MFA Class of 2017 is going on the road with SHOWCASE! The culmination of their studies at A.C.T. is a showcase production presented to professional theater and film directors, agents, and casting directors in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. The showcase provides students with their first opportunity to exhibit their talents to industry professionals and to meet with agents and casting people to discuss potential career opportunities.
For more info: www.act-sf.org/showcase
San Francisco - Friday, March 17, 2017, 4 p.m.
The Rueff at A.C.T.’s Strand Theater
1127 Market Street, 4th Floor San Francisco, CA 94103
New York City - Monday, March 27, 2017, at 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. and Tuesday, March 28, 2017, at 1 p.m.
The Alice Griffin Jewel Box Theatre @ The Pershing Square Signature Center
480 West 42nd Street New York, NY 10036
Los Angeles - Monday, April 3, 2016, at 2 p.m. & 7 p.m.
4252 W. Riverside Drive Burbank, CA 91505
I'm so excited to be understudying the part of Jenny in JOHN by Annie Baker, at the American Conservatory Theater's Strand stage!
Running February 22 - April 23 www.act-sf.org/john
Come celebrate the holidays with A CHRISTMAS CAROL at American Conservatory Theater's Geary stage!
Running November 25 - December 24 www.act-sf.org/carol
You can catch me clowning around as Stephano in the upcoming production of The Tempest at Livermore Shakes!
Performing July 21st - August 7th: livermoreshakes.org
JUNE 2016 - Teaching!
I had the best time teaching at Nagata Dance Studio's week long Musical Theatre Camp!
Check out the awesome "Lost Ladies" performing an excerpt of "I Won't Grow Up" from Peter Pan the Musical: